Friday, June 18, 2010

Finally sem 3 is over!!!!!so exhausted=(


Im sooOOOO exhausted~~~ yet, im really glad that i manage to get through this semester....after all the "drama" that i have been through yet i manage to survive...good job eddy zain...so proud of maself...hehehe...manage to live in a "gua" for one week without Internet(almost!!!;P) and study like a nerd...here are my review on my exam

Consumer Behavior
-as always it is hard like hell...a case study that was nearly 3 or 4 pages long regarding on 1Malaysia concept and need to come up with a analysis n recommendations that worth 80%(WTF!!!)...thanx God it was open book
Promotion Management
-a lots of "common sense" things to write but always dont have enough time...in addition to that my brain seems like having a brain's freeze...hahaha...
Law
-dont really have enuff time to write and my handwriting was marvelous!!!!!hope that my lecturer manage to read my answers and have a pity on me while reading it patiently....;D
BRM
-the worst paper ever!!!!BRM SUCKSS!!!!!

However, out all of that, i still manage to get ma hair done with moa fren Ayesha...after my law exam...gigihkan...then at nite hang out with my always-asked-what's-new La Salle's fren....hehehe...

after BRM last nite i really want to go and have a stroll down the beach....asking everyone and some are bz and some uhhh!!!!so i went there alone...hahaha....really nice to have a walk at PD beach at 2am....now im officially beat up....but i hav good time..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment